I don't know why, but some atavistic remnant lurking in my otherwise totally snag-like personality feels like a bit of a girly man after that last post. So here's a picture of a fuck-off industrial catapult I just made for a friend's eleven year-old. Unfortunately, unbeknownst to me, some petty, bureaucratic minded sod has made these things illegal since I was eleven myself. So any law enforcement officials viewing this page should rest easy in the knowledge that the weapon of minimal destruction in question has been disposed of as thoughtfully as all the signatories to the Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty have disposed of their little toys.
‘Rip it open’: Big Girls Don’t Cry director explores wounds of early love
in film festival hit
-
Director Paloma Schneideman explores issues of consent and queerness in
coming-of-age film set in New Zealand
In Big Girls Don’t Cry, the New Zealand com...
43 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment